Returns & Refunds
Need To Make A Return?
Hopefully you love everything you have purchased, but if something does not work out, we’re here to help!
Return Eligibility Requirements
Almost all items are eligible for a return, please see below for exceptions & rules:
- Worn items, washed items, or items damaged by customer will not be accepted for return.
- Original tags (if applicable) must be attached & intact.
- If you feel you have received a defective or damaged item, please contact us within 3 business days of the delivery date.
How To Make A Return
- Return for an exchange:
- We cannot provide exchanges or holds due to limited inventory. If an exchange is needed we encourage the customer to place a new order for the item(s) needed and return the other item(s).
- Return for a refund:
- Must be postmarked within 14 days of the original order date.
- Return shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility and will be deducted from customer store credit or refund balance.
- Return for store credit:
- Must be postmarked within 30 days of the original order date.
- To request a return:
- Submit a return request and we will e-mail a return shipping label to you (U.S. customers only)!
- Return shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility and will be deducted from customer store credit or refund balance
- When mailing a return:
- Please ensure your items are securely packaged! We are not responsible for items that are lost or damaged during their return to our facility!
- Please provide either the original receipt or include a piece of paper with your name and order number in the package.
- Returns are processed within 5 business days of receipt and you will be e-mailed when we process your return!
- Returns that do not meet our eligibility requirements will be sent back at your own expense. We will make every effort to contact you about ineligible returns and during this time we will hold ineligible item(s) for 30 days. After 30 days, the item(s) will be donated to charity.